Being Human Rules
- You will receive a body – You may like it or not, but it will be yours for the entire period round.
- You will learn lessons – You are enrolled in a full time, informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons – Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The ‘failed’ experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately works.
- A lesson is repeated until it is learned – A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it, then you can go on the next lesson.
- Learning lessons does not end – There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
- ‘There’ is no better than ’here’ – When your ‘there’ has become ’here’, you will simply obtain another ‘there’ that will, again look better than ‘here’.
- Others are merely mirrors of you – You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
- What you make of your life is up to you – You have all the tools and resources you need, what you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
- The answers lie inside you – The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
- You will forget all this.
Image Source: empoweringglobalnews.com
HOME | Inspirational Words | Keep Your Thoughts Positive | Change Negative Thoughts into Positive Thoughts | Words To Live By | Overcoming Fear | A Reflection of Who You Are | 12 Steps to Self Care | Fear and Love Quote | Power of Thoughts | Emotions Chart | Emotional Maturity | Overcoming Self-Doubt | Please Listen Poem | SITEMAP |