Have you ever thought about the image you portray to the world? I came across the story below which I believe highlights a very good example of what happens to the image we portray and the type of energy this image emits. It is a reflection of who we are. The image we portray to the world is reflected back at us all the time, throughout the day, as we go about our daily business.
A reflection of your own image:
There is a story they tell of two dogs.
Both at separate times walk into the same room.
One comes out wagging his tail while the other comes out growling.
A woman watching this goes into the room to see what possibly could make one dog so happy and the other so mad.
To her surprise she finds a room filled with mirrors.
The happy dog found a thousand happy dogs smiling back at him while the angry dog saw only angry dogs growling back at him.
The reflection story demonstrates how:
- What you see in the world around you is a reflection of who you are.
- Positive energy verses negative energy. So if you want good energy to come your way, then give out good energy and it will bounce right back at you.
- On the contrary, if you want negative energy to be reflected back at you, then just give out bad energy yourself.
- So unless you want to be bombarded with negativity all the time, perhaps it is time to take a good look in the mirror.
- If you are happy with the image you see of a beautiful radiant smile that you would like to be greeted with from other people then stay with it.
- If you see a frown and unhappiness, then perhaps you seriously need to consider if you will receive positive energy from other people.
So try to show the world a good positive image and it will be reflected back at you like a ray of light.